Saturday, June 25, 2011

kaleidscope - DONE and DONE!

Ever had a project you just wanted to get finished and out of your hair?

This is that project for me. At least for this year! (So far, anyway!)

TA-DA!!


It's almost certainly the most finicky quilt I've ever made, and I'm still not sure that the fabrics are right for the quilt type itself, but what's done is done and I'm not going to unpick it all!

Out in the sun in the garden:


And another, closer up.


I might do some patching for the back, but the goal right now is more to get it actually quilted - along with the other four quilt tops I've made this year.

Next up is the quilt I'm going to call "Disappearing Imperials" which is a gift for my mum. Because if I don't get it done soon, she may disown me...

1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE!!!

    The colours just pop out - I think they so amazing well, I don't know how you qyuilter's pick them all to go togther so perfectly.

    It's DONE!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!