Friday, July 15, 2011

finished quilt! and Blogger ugh

I just spent the last 90 minutes jiggling Blogger to display my new header properly - by which I mean, not off the page, approximately centered, and with the blog body and the widgets column correctly aligned under it.

What a bloody circus! And I'm a computer programmer by trade, too!

Anyway, I now have a header that actually displays a few of my finished quilts - since it is a quilting blog!

Which brings me to my next finished quilt!

Suds' Wedding Quilt - finished!

It's 18 months late, but at least it's done. Poor Megs, probably wonder if she was ever going to get that quilt!

Just in time for the worst of winter, perhaps?

--

I've picked new colours for the Kaleidoscope Quilt-Along:

Kaleidoscope Quilt-Along - colour choices

The colour values aren't so dark this time, so I'm hoping it'll fit the pale fabric better.

Kaleidoscope Quilt-Along - values

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!