Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Charmed Prints QAL: fabric choices

Gen X Quilters

When looking at this QAL, I pretty much decided that the planned quilt size was too small from the get-go.

So I figured I'd use a layer cake instead of a charm pack and take it from there.

Cue the layer cake of Momo's Odyssea that I bought a couple of months back!
Odyssea by MoMo

Lots of colours, lovely patterns, large prints and small prints and prints that are in-between...

The first instructions are due to be posted Tuesday US time, so...here's waiting!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your Layer Cake version of this quilt. It looks like your fabric choice is perfect with the variety of scale prints. Great colors too! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your fabric choice! Can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awfully pretty! I don't know how will choose for your fussy cuts!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!